Animation Training OP and Slide Projector Parts

  • atmceuen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2003
      Full-dome and Animation Guru's,

      Announcing two weeks of training. We are putting together the
      schedule now for Lightwave and Digistar Boot Camps. The tentative
      schedule(s) are September 29th - October 3 and October 13th -
      October 17th, before and after the WAC/DUG conferences.
      Registrations will determine what and when we teach during these
      times.

      Many techniques are covered in our Boot Camps. At times, our
      customers have found that the lessons learned can be applied to
      other production needs such as 3D animation or slide work. For
      example, when you learn how to make animations for the Digistar
      environment, you will find that you just learned how to do the same
      for your video. Or if you need a custom slide made, you will know
      how to prepare a 3D environment so that you can render out your own
      slide.

      Our price for 5 days of training: $2200 - includes lunches and
      lodging and a few other items. Check out www.starlight-prod.com for
      more info.

      On another note, we have many projector parts for the Kodak Ektapro
      7000 series projectors. Some fans, transformers, bodies, circuit
      boards, molded plastic parts, etc. We need to move these on so if
      anyone would like to make an offer please send it via e-mail to
      atmceuen@.... (Shipping not included)

      Thank you

      Aaron McEuen
      President