full-dome footage

  • Steve Cooper
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2003
      All:

      I don't usually plug vendors, but these guys are locals and I thought some of you might want to check them out.

      Prairie Logic
      prairielogic.com

      They built this full spherical camera rig using an array of CCD cameras.. The demo was interesting and they are looking for people to impress/contract so they can move forward with development. Current resolution is 2K X 2K (spherical), with no distortion.

      Just FYI

      Steve Cooper
      Science Center of Iowa