New Fulldome Clips Available

  • Jetson1959@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2010
      FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
      CONTACT:
      George Fleenor
      GeoGraphics Imaging & Consulting
      7803 25th Ave W.
      Bradenton, FL 34209
      Phone: (941) 920-0246
      Fax: (941) 794-6877
      E-Mail: _geographicsimage@..._ (mailto:geographicsimage@...)
      _www.geographicsimaging.com_ (http://www.geographicsimaging.com/)

      New Fulldome Clips Available
      Bradenton, Florida – May 27, 2010
      GeoGraphics Imaging is pleased to announce the release of several new
      Fulldome animation clips – Mars Sunrise, Mars ALH, Red Giant, Planetary Nebula
      and a time-lapse movie Two Winter Nights. Coming soon will be Orion
      Proplyds.
      Previews of the rendered sequences can be viewed at
      _http://geographicsimaging.com/inside%20pages/full%20dome%20pages/full_dome_2.htm_
      (http://geographicsimaging.com/inside%20pages/full%20dome%20pages/full_dome_2.htm)
      Regular, “flat screen” animations for classic domes at standard and
      hi-def resolutions are also available. Many of the sequences are offered in
      Image Library’s for significant savings.
      _http://geographicsimaging.com/inside%20pages/animations%20pages/geo_animations_3.htm_
      (http://geographicsimaging.com/inside%20pages/animations%20pages/geo_animations_3.htm)
      The standard animations are available as playable DVD or MPEG2 data disks.
      The uncompressed AVI files are available at no additional cost. If the
      client wishes to have the uncompressed AVI files (recommended) they will need
      to provide a hard drive or purchases one for an additional fee. They will
      also receive the MPEG2 files along with the AVI. All Fulldome sequences are
      rendered as 4K dome masters and rendered to lower resolutions accordingly.
      All of our animations feature the artistic talents of Joe Tucciarone.
      Photography is by George Fleenor.
      Also available is Jonn Serrie’s Professional Music Library consisting of
      over 20 CDs created for the planetarium industry. Music Styles include
      Space, Ambient, World, Native American, Classical, Sacred, Holiday, Chill, Jazz
      and Sound Design. The library includes a lifetime in-house License with
      Royalty Free show sales included. Prices are extremely reasonable and are
      based on dome sizes.
      Our continuing goal is to provide astronomically accurate clips for
      producers/facilities to help off-set their productions costs by providing
      already rendered sequences at a reasonable price, as well as, for educators who
      need visuals to help explain various concepts.
      To see and learn more about these animation sequences and products please
      visit _www.geographicsimaging.com_ (http://www.geographicsimaging.com/)
      - END -

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 20, 2011
        FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
        CONTACT: George Fleenor
        GeoGraphics Imaging & Consulting
        7803 25th Ave W.
        Bradenton, FL 34209
        Phone: (941) 920-0246
        Fax: (941) 794-6877
        E-Mail: _geographicsimage@..._ (mailto:geographicsimage@...)
        _www.geographicsimaging.com_ (http://www.geographicsimaging.com/)

        New Saturn Passage and Saturn Ring Passage Clips Available
        Bradenton, Florida – July 20, 2011
        GeoGraphics Imaging is pleased to announce the release of two new
        fulldome, animation clips – Saturn Passage and Saturn Ring Passage.
        Previews of the rendered sequences can be viewed at
        http://geographicsimaging.com/inside%20pages/full%20dome%20pages/full_dome_5.htm

        We also offer a complete library package with substantial savings off its
        normal price. Quantity discounts are also given for individual clips.
        The sequences will be provided as TARGA or PNG dome masters, loaded on a
        hard drive at an additional cost, unless provided by the purchaser.
        Purchasers also pay for shipping and must sign a License Agreement. The price does
        not include a multiple distribution license but does include a 50-year
        in-house license. Multiple distribution licenses for specific shows/use are
        available at an additional cost. If a client has already purchased some of the
        clips offered, and wish to purchase the rest of the library, we will
        subtract that amount from the total price.
        The library is only available through GeoGraphics Imaging. Sorry, the
        special library price is not available to other vendors for multiple
        distributions.
        A brief description and preview of each of these clips is available on our
        website at
        http://geographicsimaging.com/inside%20pages/full%20dome%20pages/full_dome_1.htm

        Regular, “flat screen” animations for classic domes at standard and
        hi-def resolutions are also available. Many of the sequences are offered in
        Image Library’s for significant savings.
        http://geographicsimaging.com/inside%20pages/animations%20pages/geo_animations_3.htm

        Our continuing goal is to provide astronomically accurate clips for
        producers/facilities to help off-set their productions costs by providing
        rendered sequences at a reasonable price, as well as, for educators who need
        visuals to help explain various concepts. - END -