Ott Planetarium's Ad in the March 2010 issue of The Planetarian

  • R. Proctor
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2010
      Dear Fellow Planetarians,

      I've received a number of inquiries about the pricing set forth in our
      recent ad in The Planetarian. Mostly, these inquiries go something
      like: "what's the catch?"

      Answer: There is no catch. The price offered in the ad is the price
      you'll pay for a perpetual license. The license fee was set based on
      our license sales projections, the production budget for Expanded
      View, and our affinity for planetaria with tight budgets.

      Please e-mail me directly if you have any questions.

      Thanks!
      --
      Ron Proctor, BIS

      Production Coordinator