GeoGraphics Imaging's Fulldome Library Special for 1024 domes

  • jetson1959
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2010
      Bradenton, Florida � February 5, 2010

      In an effort to help fulldome digital theaters operating at 1024 resolution, GeoGraphics Imaging is pleased to announce a special offer for our current library of 16 fulldome animation clips.

      This sale is only available from GeoGraphics Imaging until March 31, 2010. Just follow the �gold star� on our home page www.geographicsimaging.com for more information.

      A brief description and preview of each of these clips is available on our website under the fulldome menu. All of our CG animations are created by Joe Tucciarone.

      We are also pleased to announce Jonn Serrie�s Music Library. Planetarium domes of all sizes, classic or fulldome, as well as vendors, will find the pricing and usage rights very appealing. Follow the link at the bottom of the page referenced by the gold star on the home page.

      Our continuing goal is to provide astronomical clips for producers to help offset their productions costs by providing already rendered sequences at a reasonable price, as well as, for educators who need visuals to help explain various concepts. Many of our �flat screen� high-def sequences are currently being re-rendered in the fulldome format and will be added to our Fulldome Library upon completion. Also available are animation collection disks for classic domes and classroom use.

      See: www.geographicsimaging.com for more information.

      GeoGraphics Imaging & Consulting
      7803 25th Ave W.
      Bradenton, FL 34209