Re: World's First Ocean-Going Planetarium

  • hue walker bumgarner-kirby
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2003
      woo hoo!!! very cool... congratulations!!

      so... when do we book an eclipse cruise??

      hue

      Hue Walker Bumgarner-Kirby

      To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
      To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
      and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
      and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings. --W.Berry