RE: Reminder: Two Small Pieces of Glass - Reporting deadline

  • Shawn Laatsch
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2009
      Dear Planetarians,

      We have extended the deadline to Monday, Sept 21st at midnight HST to
      complete surveys eligible for the drawing. Thank you to everyone who has
      already submitted survey information!

      Regards,

      Shawn

      Shawn Laatsch, Planetarium Manager & IPS Treasurer
      Imiloa Astronomy Center of Hawaii
      600 Imiloa Place
      Hilo, HI 96720
      U.S.A.

      Ph. +1 (808) 969 9735
      Fax +1 (808) 969 9748

      www.imiloahawaii.org

      _____

      Dear Planetarians,

      Two Small Pieces of Glass production team is looking for some information on
      how our program is being used, where it is showing, etc. This feedback will
      be used for NSF reporting purposes. We are hoping to receive this
      information by September 18th and have some great incentives for folks who
      respond by that date. All who send COMPLETE information will be entered in
      drawings for the following: Green Laser Pointers (2 awards), 400 Years of
      the Telescope: A Journey of Science, Technology and Thought PBS documentary
      (6 awards), and 400 Years of the Telescope: A Journey of Science, Technology
      and Thought companion book (6 awards).

      The following information is requested

      1) Contact Name

      2) Institution/Planetarium Name

      3) Address

      4) City, State, Country, Postal code

      5) Email

      6) Phone number

      A) Are you a traditional dome or a digital full dome?

      B) How many seats do you have?

      C) What is/has been your institutions schedule for TSPG? Do you run it
      daily, weekly, for special events only? Please provide your full schedule
      for the show, and let us know if you also run it on request

      D) How many times have you shown the program at your facility?

      E) What has been your approximate attendance to date for the show?

      F) Has your institution done any partner activities with your local PBS
      television stations who are showing 400 Years of the Telescope? (Applies to
      US domes only)

      G) Has your institution used the Glass and Mirrors: An inside look at
      Telescopes toolkit from the Astronomical Society of the Pacific?

      H) Has your institution used any of the educational resources at
      <http://www.400years.org/> www.400years.org? If so, which ones?

      Complete responses received by midnight Hawaiian Standard Time on Friday,
      September 18th will be entered in the drawing for the prizes mentioned
      above. Please return your responses to me at
      <mailto:slaatsch@...> slaatsch@...

      We hope you have enjoyed the program.

      Best regards,