Re: After Effects plugins

  • Diana Reichenbach
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 10, 2009
      It's for 2 D compositing. It warps your images into a fisheye format.

      :D

      --
      Diana Reichenbach
      University of Southern California
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 10, 2009
        Short answer is no. They generally seem to work only with 2d compositing layers, and nested comps.

        You can build a work around to some degree by using nested comps. You can have your 3d scene comp nested in to 5 different camera comps (making sure to colapse transforms in the camera comps) and then stitch those five camera comps in a Dome master comp. It works, but is rather clunky to move around in. If you need to do a 3d camera move you really have to treat it as a locked camera and you're moving the scene around it.

        -Happy compositing

        Peter
      • w_h_s_y
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 13, 2009
          Thanks for letting me know. What camera settings are necessary to get the right output for stitching?