Re: Domefest submission

  • Jon Strawn
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2009
      Apologies again for the lateness of the hour on all our announcements. Lets get it out there quick and simple, info for DomeFest 2009!

      DomeFest 2009 dates: 25-27 September 2009. Possible pre-event on 24 September for early arrivals, depending on interest.

      The deadline: August 19, 2009, but if we receive your submission by August 12 you will get a free DomeFest 2009 t-shirt(graphic coming soon!).

      Please direct all specific inquiries to me &/or Beining at:

      jonnyflash at gmail dot com
      dbeining at unm dot edu

      Official press release stuff, schedules, formal versions of info coming soon.

      -jon

      Mailing info:

      ARTS Lab
      ATTN: DomeFest 2009
      1601 Central Ave NE
      Albuquerque, NM 87106

      Submission guidelines:
      Juried Show entries TRT must be 4 minutes MAX! Longer clips may be considered but edits will be necessary.

      Drive preferably NTFS formatted, but HFS+(OS X) also ok
      All entries must be "DomeMaster" format of circular image within square frame (example available upon request)

      30 Frame per second image sequence o' frames, preferably 4096x4096 but send what you have if you don't have that, 24-bit no alpha channel, preferably PNG

      Please use 5 digit numbering sequence, ie. domefest_00000.png
      submit sound as 6-channel mono wav files, 48khz, 16-bit. Please submit 6-channels even if using a stereo or mono mix.

      No titles, credits, watermakrs or logos within viewable area of piece (markers on the corners are fine).

      Please include all necessary hardware with submission(power adapter, USB/Firewire cables). All physical materials should be clearly labeled. If you want your drive shipped back please include shipping account info or other instructions. Sorry, we cannot afford to pay return shipping.

      Please include the following information:
      Submission Title:
      Name & Title of 2 persons/groups of people to be credited on title slate
      Producing Organization
      Location(City, State, Nation)
      Full credits
      TRT
      contact information (name, email, phone number, mailing address)
    • Dave Pentecost
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 31, 2009
        And what about registration?

      • harfiyah@lamaan.com