A Note from the Nessies

  • Mark C. Petersen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2009
      Hi, all.

      Loch Ness Productions is moving, and our offices are closed until mid-July. Our website is up and we are happy to accept orders; we'll be shipping them when we get unpacked. We are reachable by phone and email.

      Current contact information is available at:

      http://www.lochnessproductions.com/contact.html

      We thank you for your patience during our move and look forward to serving you from our new location.

      Best wishes,

      Mark and Carolyn Collins Petersen

      Mark C. Petersen, Loch Ness Productions
      http://www.lochnessproductions.com