Flexible OLEDs reach milestone in development

  • Jon Strawn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      4"-6"Flexible OLED displays are now easier to develop than ever, at a monochrome QVGA resolution.

      They say "extremely low power consumption", but who wants to start a consortium with me to build a paneled OLED dome? Given the current design status, if we take 7 years to fund-raise the tech might be ready.

      Theoretically I suppose the resolution of something like this could approach insane heights, minus the breaks between panels of course.

      http://gizmodo.com/5273364/flexible-oled-screens-are-really-coming-now