Re: AE Fulldome Plugin

  • david mcconville
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2009
      Hi Diana. Fulldome can handle many kinds of mappings, including
      equirectangular panos. Not sure if you've watched this particular
      video, but here's a tutorial on how to properly wrap a 2:1 cylindrical
      equidistant pano: http://products.elumenati.com/fulldomeplugin/tutorials/fulldome_demo2.mov

      Drop me a line if you have any questions...

      cheers,
      david

      ---

      david mcconville