Apologies

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2003
      Thanks to a glitch in Yahoo's notification system, I didn't realize
      that Aaron had posted a message several days ago... I just approved
      it and it went out a few minutes ago. If your email program sorts by
      date-sent, it may pick up on the original send date and queue the
      message 'way up in your Inbox.

      Just so you don't miss it, it originally arrived on Sunday, 30 March,
      at 8:08 pm.

      Thanks!

      Ryan, a.k.a.
      Ryan Wyatt, Science Visualizer
      Rose Center for Earth & Space
      American Museum of Natural History
      79th Street & Central Park West
      New York, NY 10024
      212.313.7903 vox
      212.313.7868 fax
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2010
        My apologies for the delay in recent posts. Something went awry with
        Yahoo's notifications, and I didn't get emails announcing pending
        messages.

        Seems to be working now.

        Ryan.