Yafka introduction

  • yafka_studios
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      I just joined and i thought to introduce myself.
      My name is Antonis Kotzias owner of a CG animation company called
      Yafka. We mostly do 3D/CG for History channel US , last year we also
      worked on a fulldome movie for the foundation of Hellenic world.
      I wish I knew about fulldome Yahoo group back then, it would have
      saved us many hours of research. I had a brief look through the
      messages and the info contained is priceless.

      There is an article on us including the fulldome work we did at this
      url..

      http://features.cgsociety.org/story_custom.php?story_id=4685

      http://features.cgsociety.org/story_custom.php?story_id=4685&page=2

      You can also check our website, allthough there is not much to see at
      this point, we will have a new one soon.
      www.yafka.com

      Best regards to all,
      Antonis Kotzias