Re: Status... fisheye production in Maya/3Dmax

  • Tom Casey
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 2008
      Thanks David!

      No official response from Autodesk yet to my initial approach on the
      subject, but it's the holidays and I don't expect anything until
      January. The more people using the software tools the better for our
      pitch. Autodesk is a maze of paths and my initial goal is to get my
      contacts to tell me how to proceed. I'm counting on my beta testing
      and advisory connections to move this forward for now... so I have an
      ear inside that's hopefully listening more than a cold call. Down
      the road, mention to others in the pipeline may help us.

      I will keep the list in the loop as I get response.

      Tom

      On Dec 22, 2008, at 1:01 PM, david wrote:

      Thanks for taking this on, Tom. Perhaps we can all aid your effort by
      simply building a list of institutions/organizations working in
      fulldome with Autodesk tools?

      H o m e R u n P i c t u r e s

      Tom Casey
      President & Creative Director