Re: Software for fulldome content creation...

  • Paul Mowbray
    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 31, 2008
      Maybe this is something that IMERSA could help with?

      Here at NSC we use 3dsmax and a host of plugins with most rendering thru Cebas finalRender.

      A real-time fisheye viewport would be a great addition to the toolbox.

      Paul

      Paul Mowbray
      CG Supervisor - NSC creative
      National Space Centre, Exploration Drive, Leicester, LE4 5NS, UK
      Tel:  +44 (0) 116 2582117
      http://www.NSCcreative.com/
    • Raven Moon
      Message 35 of 35 , Feb 19 9:10 PM
        At a Red camera seminar today in Vancouver and listen to VFX producers
        of Sanctuary describe their workflow for red in 2k on FCP.

        Also saw a promising demo of Sratch playing 4k in realtime very smoothly!