Future Fulldome Tech: Request for Info

  • Ed Lantz
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2008
      Hi All,

      I'm putting together my column for the Planetarian that includes a look at
      new and upcoming fulldome technologies. If anyone (vendors especially) has
      any new advancements that they would like me to showcase or thoughts on
      where things are headed, please forward them along to me this week with your
      permission to publish and any required credits. I'm especially interested
      in new projection systems, auto-alignment, new real-time features, new dome
      screens and new user interfaces. Hi-res images are always appreciated.
      Thanks!

      Ed
      ed@...