Re: Sample Video: EOS 5D Mark II

  • Matthew
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 30, 2008
      [Sorry. Matt posted this a few days ago, but I missed it. --Moderator]

      Hi all,

      The EOS Mark II does look very nice. I've been using the Nikon
      family D40x, D60, and D300, to produce time lapse sequences. You can
      see them on Vimeo channel here http://www.vimeo.com/mmascheri/videos
      I'll be posting more footage there as I shoot.

      best,

      Matt

      --
      Matthew Mascheri
      Dome3D LLC
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 3, 2008
        The second citiy videos are absolutely gorgeous.

        diana