Changing coordinate systems

  • Phil Sakimoto
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2008
      Is it possible to do the following?

      Load an image and have its initial location be at a set place on the dome (local coordinates).

      Then, later, move it to a set place among the stars (sidereal coordinates)?

      The object must remain in view as it moves from the initial to final location.

      thanks,

      Phil
    • Phil Sakimoto
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2008
        sorry, folks. I meant to send this to the Digital Sky Academy. My mistake. --Phil