How much to lease Passport to the Universe?

  • Dennis Davidson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      Ryan,
      It's great to once again see Hayden shows offered to all planetaria. How much does it cost to lease Passport?

      - dennis

      Dennis M. Davidson
      Davidson Digital Design, Inc.

      104 8th Avenue, #5-FS
      New York, NY 10011
      T: 212-727-1723
      E: davidson3d@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
        Dennis asked:
        >It's great to once again see Hayden shows offered to all planetaria.
        >How much does it cost to lease Passport?

        Many issues around costing still remain to be resolved, so I can only
        direct interested parties to Myles Gordon, the Museum's Vice
        President for Education. Myles can be reached via email
        (mylesg@...) or phone (212.769.5172). I will say that the
        numbers I've seen are surprisingly affordable -- i.e., the New York
        prices aren't New York prices. :)

        Sorry I can't be more informative on this issue.

        Ryan Wyatt, Science Visualizer
        Rose Center for Earth & Space
        American Museum of Natural History
        79th Street & Central Park West