DomeFest 2008

  • Jon Strawn
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 17, 2008
      The finalists for the 2008 juried show at DomeFest have just been
      announced. The full list can been found at www.domefest.org

      I look forward to screening these for all attendees on July 3 at
      the Adler Planetarium.
    • Jon Strawn
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 19, 2008
        all the entries listed under the "Jury Selections" section of the announcement
        on domefest dot org will be played, providing that all necessary technical and
        legal issues are resolved, in which case the alternates will come into play.

        --- In fulldome@yahoogroups.com, "Jon Strawn" <jstrawn168@...> wrote:

        > The finalists for the 2008 juried show at DomeFest have just been
        > announced. The full list can been found at www.domefest.org

        > I look forward to screening these for all attendees on July 3 at
        > the Adler Planetarium.
      • Eric Knisley
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 25, 2008
          Is there a schedule available for DomeFest yet? If so, could someone
          please point me to it? Cheers,

          --ek

          --
          Eric Knisley
          Visualization Researcher
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 26, 2008
            Here you go:

            SCHEDULE

            4:00 ¡Welcome, Bienvendios!

            4:15-5:15 "Making of..." One
            Hue Walker on "Fulldome: Cauldron of
            Possibilities"
            Ralph Heisohn on "Alien Action"
            Glenn Smith on "Ancient Skies"

            5:30-6:30 "Making of..." Two
            Robin Sip on "Poème électronique, 1958"
            Tom Kwasnitschka on Live Capture with the RED One
            Piñata dela Fiesta

            6:30-7:30 Happy Hour: Find a New Fulldome Collaborator

            7:30-9:00 2008 Juried Show Premiere

            9:00-10:15 Dinner & Domie Awards
            Fulldome Fireworks

            10:30-11:45 Real-Time Demos & Fest Finale
            Alejandro Diaz on Gaming in DigitalSky2
            ¡Fiesta Simpatico!

            650,000 domemasters done, only a few 10ks left...