Three Fulldome News Notes from the Nessies

  • Mark C. Petersen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2008
      Hi, all!

      Here are three links to the Loch Ness Productions Web site. We
      welcome you to visit for more details!

      1) Now in fulldome: "The Voyager Encounters"

      The next generation of our perennial favorite classic show from 1989.
      The Voyager Encounters now features new fulldome graphics and
      animations to accompany Patrick Stewart's original eloquent narration.
      You can watch the trailer (or download it) as well as view the entire
      show here:

      http://www.lochnessproductions.com/shows/tve/tve.html

      2) Soundtracks in Korean

      Through the efforts of our Korean reseller Metaspace, we are pleased
      to make Korean soundtracks for five planetarium shows available to our
      customers. They'll work for both fulldome and classic shows. Hear
      samples here:

      http://www.lochnessproductions.com/shows/translations/korean.html

      3) TGAWarper/JPGWarper for Windows

      Another esoteric item in our Production Tools offerings.
      TGAWarper/JPGWarper for Windows is a UNIX, command-line style utility
      to pre-warp fulldome fisheye images for spherical-mirror movie making.
      Through his Web site, Paul Bourke makes "tgawarp" available -- but
      only for MacOS-X or Linux users. We wanted a version that would run on
      Windows. So we obtained Paul's C source code, and compiled a Windows
      binary from it.

      http://www.lochnessproductions.com/tools/tgawarper/tgawarper.html

      All the best,

      >> Mark