Correction

  • Ken Miller - GOTO USA
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 3:10 AM
      Dear Group,

      I've been traveling internationally, with limited e-mail connections,
      but have not seen a message I posted to the group on April 1. In short,
      I replied that yes, the folks who checked the US Trademark site are
      absolutely correct that the final trademark granted was "GOTO HYBRID
      Planetarium", rather than the initial request that I had remembered
      while away from my office files. I apologize for the confusion, and
      wish you well.

      Sincerely,

      Ken Miller

      Ken Miller