Re: Z-Dome

  • Eric Knisley
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2008
      The Z-dome is a rear-projected system using a single projector:
      http://www.mahalo.com/Z-Dome

      I have not seen this dome, but I assume that with a single
      projector the image would fall off quite a bit towards the edges.

      --ek

      --
      Eric Knisley
      Visualization Researcher

      919-843-8142
    • Alejandro Diaz
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 22, 2008
        I was just there and briefly saw it. Cool setup, but unfortunately
        most games don't do correct projection, including the one they were
        demoing, so the image is warped.

        Alejandro Diaz
        Senior Software Engineer
        Secret Level/SEGA