IPS 2008

  • Mark Webb
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2008
      We warmly extend this invitation to you to participate in the
      International Planetarium Society 2008 Conference in Chicago. IPS2008:
      Explore the Edge takes place at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place and at
      the Adler Planetarium & Astronomy Museum. The conference offers
      something for planetaria professionals and aficionados of all
      backgrounds with sessions and speakers covering a wide spectrum of
      topics, a Vendor Showcase and Vendor Exhibitions featuring the latest
      innovations in planetaria technology and equipment, and ample
      opportunities for networking.

      Please see ips2008.org to register or for further information.

      Best wishes!
      Larry Ciupik
      IPS2008 Project Manager