Re: some things to see at Adler Planetarium

  • kristinstuff
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2007
      Thanks, Stuart! All the exhibits and things you mentioned sound
      excellent. I am really looking forward to it. I hope I have time to see
      all of it!

      The Black Holes show that you mentioned, is it the planetarium show
      that's been out for a couple of years? I think we have it in Commerce.
      It's one of my favorite (Astronaut takes that trophy). I really
      appreciate the new vocabulary (spaghettification?) :-)