3D stereo fulldome logo

  • Robin Sip
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2007
      Dear All,

      We've made a variation on the earlier fulldome logo to have one as well
      for 3D stereo fulldome productions.

      These logo's can be used for example for brochures, posters, websites etc.

      We've made the logo's as we needed them ourselves and there did not seem to
      be a standard logo yet. We've looked closely at other industry standards
      like dolby digital and HD-video to come up with a simple black & white logo.

      Feel free to use these logo's for your own productions, they are all royalty
      free.

      They will remain in the download section of our website:
      http://animation.mirage3d.nl/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=47&Itemid=51

      Regards

      Robin Sip
      Mirage3D