Tutorials Updated!

  • Matthew
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2007
      Happy Halloween everyone. I've finally gotten around to updating some
      of the tutorials that I have produced. They are now all in flash
      format meaning that as long as you have flash installed, it doesn't
      matter what browser or OS your using, you will be able to view them.
      So enjoy, and let me know if there are any tutorials that you would
      like to see put up.

      Here is the link for all the updated files

      http://www.dome3d.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=45#45

      Matthew