Fulldome video - Ladybug2

  • Paul Bourke
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2007
      There is always the Ladybug camera, an off-the-shelf 360x145 degree camera
      http://www.ptgrey.com/products/ladybug2/index.asp
      Running at 30fps. Lovely live preview software....
    • Tom Casey
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 23, 2007
        And they are promising a camera that will do a 3000x3000 circle... by
        end of year, I was told at Siggraph... but you know how those things
        go, so maybe next year sometime...

        On Oct 23, 2007, at 8:35 AM, Paul Bourke wrote:

        There is always the Ladybug camera, an off-the-shelf 360x145 degree
        camera
        http://www.ptgrey.com/products/ladybug2/index.asp
        Running at 30fps. Lovely live preview software....

        H o m e R u n P i c t u r e s

        Tom Casey
        President & Creative Director

        100 First Avenue - Suite 450
        Pittsburgh, PA 15222
        412-391-8200
        mailto:tom@...
        http://www.homerunpictures.com
      • Tim Redfern
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 23, 2007
          any idea how much that costs?

          pretty neat but theres still a LOT of improvement possible- chromatic
          aberration and stitching errors are quite visible..