Job Opportunity

  • dneafus
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 7:44 PM
      The Global Immersion (formerly known as SEOS) team asked me to pass this
      along.

      Systems Support Engineer

      Global Immersion is a dynamic, state-of-the-art technology systems
      integrator - designing and building high performance solutions, and
      creating unique environments through digital theater immersion. Our
      installations incorporate interactive projection display systems, ultra
      high-resolution servers, theater control, audio, and lighting - all on a
      digital infrastructure.

      Within our rapidly growing company, an exciting opportunity has arisen
      for the right person at our US office. Based in Denver, you will be
      responsible for customer service within our systems installed base.

      The role:

      Key duties and tasks:

      * Telephone and remote diagnostics technical support.
      * Field service calls for both routine maintenance and emergency
      callouts.
      * Training of customer staff on system operation, maintenance and
      application software.
      * System fault diagnostics and correction.
      * Spare parts logistics.

      Candidate requirements/experience:

      You will:

      § Be a skilled engineer/technician with relevant experience
      in high-end projection systems (ideally multi-channel), AV electronics,
      software and systems integration.
      § Be competent within a client facing role.
      § Preferably be experienced in audio and control systems.
      § Have computer networking experience.
      § Be a self starter - with the ability to demonstrate
      initiative.
      § Possess excellent organization skills, and show dedication
      to customer satisfaction.

      System training will be provided through installation experience,
      factory build and test, product demonstrations and supplier training.

      We are an international company and extensive travel will be necessary -
      often on short notice, therefore a valid passport is required.

      Salary: Dependant on experience

      Please reply via email, sending your résumé to
      careers@... <mailto:careers@...>