Fulldome.org account suspended?

  • Mario Di Maggio
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2007
      This is what I get when visiting the fulldome.org website:

      Account suspended
      Account for domain fulldome.org has been suspended

      Is it just me?
    • david mcconville
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2007
        Mario,

        I've been working with folks at the Adler to overhaul the site and
        transition it to new servers. Will have a new site soon, but no ETA at
        the moment.

        cheers,
        david