Re: Full-dome show production costs

  • KDConod
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2007
      I asked this same question a while back and of
      course it depends on how complex your program is
      and whether or not you have a celebrity narrator.

      One person sent me some info that I thought
      useful. One planetarium produced a 35 minute show
      in about 6 months with a team of 3 full time and
      3 part-timers working on the project. Staff costs
      were about $80,000. This of course assumes you
      have the equipment for six people to be working
      on the project simultaneously. Your mileage may
      vary!

      Kevin Conod
      kdconod@...