DomeFest Birds of a Feather

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2007
      David Beining has kindly scheduled time for us to talk as a community
      during DomeFest in Albuquerque, 20-23 July. Dan Neafus and I started
      talking about what we should discuss, and we decided to ask members
      of the Fulldome Mailing List.

      So... If you're planning to attend DomeFest, we'd appreciate it if
      you could take a moment to respond to a survey we placed on the
      mailing list website:

      We hope to close the poll on 30 June, so we can then organize our
      time in Albuquerque and make the most of the occasion. We've adopted
      "birds of a feather" as a model for informal but focused discussion,
      with facilitation as needed. Thanks for taking time to help us
      maximize our efforts.

      Also, for those of you who haven't attended DomeFest previously, you
      should know that it's a great opportunity for networking and for
      taking time to reflect on the state of our emerging medium. And
      Albuquerque is a fun place to spend a long weekend!

      Ryan, a.k.a.
      Ryan Wyatt, Director
      Morrison Planetarium and Science Visualization
      California Academy of Sciences
      875 Howard Street
      San Francisco, CA 94103
      415-321-8156