Re: Fisheye lens for Maya...

  • Brad Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2007
      Hi,

      Most of the popular 3rd party rendering engines for both Max and Maya now
      support various camera lenses, including fisheye. I know that in the
      Cebas beta team, us testers are constantly requesting viewport feedback
      for these different lenses. It may help your case to keep in mind that
      the fisheye and other cams aren't only used by fulldomers. A lot of the
      arch-vis and cinema guys use these cams too and want the viewport feedback.

      --
      Brad Thompson - bthompson@...
      Digital Animation & Design - E&S Spitz, Inc.

      -- "Hush, may I ask you all for silence? The dreamer is still asleep"