Re: Non-astro Shows

  • events
    Message 1 of 6 , May 11, 2007
      diana;

      / *
      from an artists' perspective, definitely. i'm completing a piece now
      for the domefest based on a variety of sound, color and data
      visualization algorithms, with the latter created specifically for
      the fulldome. please tell us more about what you have in mind.
      * /

      woohoo!
      drew trujillo
      (c) 760.889.1247

      DrWoohoo.com
      InTheMod.com
      Flickr.com
    • Matt Linke
      Message 2 of 6 , May 12, 2007
        Hi,

        We aren't even installed yet and we have artists and, gulp, a football coach
        who want to utilize the technology!

        Matt Linke
        Exhibit Museum Planetarium
      • Raymond Worthy
        Message 3 of 6 , May 14, 2007
          Hi everyone,

          A few years ago now, a lady hired an inflatable
          dome from me and went on a tour playing her cello.

          She had an electronic gadget which projected various
          colours on to a white screen, and the colours changed
          with the music.

          I thought I had been on speed or something.

          Best wishes,

          Ray Worthy.