Yahoo problem -- multiple messages

  • Alan Gould
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2007
      Whoever is owner should switch the settings of this Yahoo group to
      "moderated" and not approve any postings until such time as Yahoo
      fixes their system.

      ---Alan

      [Moderator's note: In fact, the list *is* moderated. Always has been;
      always will be. Postings were going through untouched by me.
      Yahoo had identified the problem last night, but some groups
      are still having problems. For updates on the issues, see:
      http://blog.360.yahoo.com/y_groups_team
      Unfortunately, the only way I can see to stop the repeat emails
      is to delete the group. There's no other way to quell the repeat
      messages. If I find out anything more, I'll let you know. --Ryan]