Freelance Work

  • Todd Slisher
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2007
      All:

      The Detroit Science Center and Cranbrook Institute of Science are
      working on a planetarium program entitled "Bad Astronomy" based on the
      book by Phil Plait. We're now in the production stages and are looking
      for some help.

      The unique nature of this production is that it will result in both a
      traditional planetarium program *and* a fulldome video version. We're
      looking for freelance artists or production companies to assist in the
      generation of certain visual scenes.

      Here are the requirements:

      1. 3D scenes should either use or be exported to 3ds Max with
      uncollapsed stacks.
      2. Visuals need to be submitted in final form by end of May 2007.
      3. Contract to be paid on a per scene basis, not hourly; rates to
      be negotiated.

      If you're interested and have time available, please submit a demo reel
      or website of your previous work to:

      Todd Slisher
      tslisher@... <mailto:tslisher@...>

      and/or