Re: Warping and Edge Blending System

  • ed@visualbandwidth.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2007
      " Would you please advice me what is the best warping and edge blending
      system that I can use for correcting the image geometry and blend the
      overlapping area for the projected image."

      There are other stand-alone blend/warp options in addition to Image Anyplace (i.e. SEOS Mercator and Digiblend), options built into projectors (Barco, Christie), and built into image generators (E&S, Sky-Skan, Zeiss, others).