Warping and Edge Blending System

  • Wesam
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2007
      Hi,

      Would you please advice me what is the best warping and edge blending
      system that I can use for correcting the image geometry and blend the
      overlapping area for the projected image. Some people advice me to use
      Image Any Place system that's manufactured by silicon optix but some
      people told me that it has some over heating problem! are there any
      other devices that works perfectly.

      I will highly appreciate any comment.

      WN Al-Mofty
    • Alan Wilkinson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 29, 2007
        Hi,

        We have installed a few Image Any Place based systems and I am not aware
        of any overheating problems, I guess its like all equipment, as long as
        care is taken with ventilation...

        Regards

        Alan
      • ed@visualbandwidth.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 29, 2007
          " Would you please advice me what is the best warping and edge blending
          system that I can use for correcting the image geometry and blend the
          overlapping area for the projected image."

          There are other stand-alone blend/warp options in addition to Image Anyplace (i.e. SEOS Mercator and Digiblend), options built into projectors (Barco, Christie), and built into image generators (E&S, Sky-Skan, Zeiss, others).