94Awaken!

  • Davin Flateau
    May 15 12:45 PM
      OK, I'll throw out a topic for discussion.

      Let's talk production tools... what does everyone use for their all dome
      production? Maya, 3ds max, Lightwave, Electric Image, etc.? Does anyone
      use separate renderers outside of their animation package for scenes? How
      about video editing tools and suites? Sound production? What works and
      what doesn't?

      I'd love to hear from the real-timers on the group, too... here at
      Exploration Place with E&S StarRider, we use Multigen with E&S's Easiest NT
      plugins. We model mostly in Lightwave, with some FormZ and 3ds max thrown
      in. We also started using Right Hemisphere's Deep Paint 3D with Texture
      Weapons for texture maps. It's ability to paint (and photoshop) textures
      directly onto a model (for later export as a UV into Multigen) really makes
      a difference in a model's appearance.

      Have fun,

      Davin

      -----