936Re: Fisheye to Fulldome

  • Mark Aldred
    May 29, 2006
      If you're on a fixed budget, Quicktime Pro gets my vote too. It's one of the
      best value pieces of software about. You'll be fine creating movies from
      image sequences and stringing those sequences together. Loads of formats to
      choose from. The only drawback is the lack of a conventional NLE-type
      interface.

      mark

      >I have a Nikon Coolpix 8700 with the fisheye for it. I want to take
      >some pictures of narrow canyons and where I dig dinosaurs and show it
      >as a movie in 7 meter E-planetarium (1024x768) to my middle school
      >students. How can I put my digial pitures together. What program or
      >programs do I need. What books do I need to read or websites to visit.
      >Any and all suggestions or information will be appreciated.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic