53Re: Just for Kicks -- a Wee Quiz

  • Mark C. Petersen
    Dec 6, 2000
      Rather than rank them 1, 2, 3, I'll just mention three.

      I liked the initial scene of "Dharmok's Gate", wherein the alien ship rises
      *around* us. It's the full-dome medium's equivalent of the now-famous
      "overhead battle cruiser" shot that opened the first Star Wars.

      Similar to the Alien Oceans scenes, Spitz's Mars panorama with a spacecraft
      model flying through it is noteworthy for its effectiveness and simplicity.

      And several of the abstract art and "MTV style" pieces in the SkyVision and
      Spitz demos are also captivating.

      >> Mark
      Mark C. Petersen mark@...
      Loch Ness Productions http://www.lochness.com