4619We are on Facebook Now!

  • Admin Reef Distribution
    Jul 31, 2014
      NEWSLETTER

      Dear colleagues, partners, friends,

      Right before everyone starts their summer vacation a quick update from us: We are proudly introducing our new Facebook Page! Follow us and never miss the newest updates. We are keeping you on track about new movies, pictures from us, upcoming events and many more. We would love to see you like it as well !! http://on.fb.me/1oba06j For more information, please see http://www.reef-distribution.com/

      DID YOU KNOW?
      That you can either as planetarium or as an individual plant trees with “The Life of Trees”? Together with “Plant-for-the-Planet” we invite you to participate in our "LET’S ACT KNOW" initiative. Up until today we have planted over 3.000 trees and it is increasing every day! To get more information please check our webpage: http://bit.ly/1kad6I3

      Kind regards,

      Eda Karaatli Rentsch

      Reef Distribution GmbH
      Rambergstr.5 D-80799