4572Three more LIPS* 2014 sponsors

  • bergieberglund
    Jun 23, 2014
      * LIPS = Live Interactive Planetarium Symposium

      Hi all,

      I am excited to announce that three more sponsors have signed up for LIPS 2014: Audio-Visual Imagineering (AVI), Evans & Sutherland, and Seiler Instruments.

      AVI and E&S have sponsored every LIPS so far, and I am excited that they are continuing their support this year. I am also excited to welcome Seiler Instruments as a brand new sponsor.

      This brings the confirmed 2014 sponsors to seven (in alphabetical order):
      * AVI
      * California Academy of Sciences
      * Digitalis
      * E&S
      * E-Planetarium
      * Seiler Instruments
      * Spitz

      There are still three more sponsorships available. If your company wants one, act fast!

      About LIPS 2014:

      LIPS 2014 will take place from Wednesday through Friday, August 13-15. Our host this year is Mystic Seaport's Treworgy Planetarium: http://www.mysticseaport.org/ visit/explore/planetarium/

      LIPS sessions cover anything having to do with live programming: Sample activities; sharing ideas and strategies; classroom management techniques; etc. LIPS is applicable to anyone who does live programs, whether you teach in a fixed or a portable dome, with a starball or a digital system.

      This will be the fourth LIPS. Past hosts were:

      2011: Digitalis Education Solutions, Inc., Bremerton, Washington
      2012: University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Indiana
      2013: Seminole State College, Sanford, Florida

      There's still room for more sponsors as well as for attendees, and we'd love to see you there. For all LIPS-related information, you can visit:
      http://LIPSymposium.org

      You can also contact me directly with questions: karrie AT DigitalisEducation.com

      I hope to see many of you in August in beautiful Mystic, Connecticut!

      Cheers,
      Karrie
      ---
      Karrie Berglund, Director of Education