4541DomeNavi.com is now fixed

  • Ken Miller - GOTO USA
    May 19, 2014
      Dear Friends,

      GOTO INC extends its apologies for not checking all web browsers last
      week, so that some of you may have hit a dead-end when looking for
      DomeNavi.com. But our webmasters have now made the necessary
      corrections so that you should be able to use most any browser to search
      for classical planetarium and fulldome production images, panoramas,
      conventional movie clips, fulldome clips, etc. at:

      Once into the site, if you don't read Japanese (neither do I!) then
      click on the "English" button at the top of the page, and begin. You can
      register as a new user for added ease of use, or simply visit and browse
      as a guest. Either way, you can now search using keywords
      to find the production resources you need to finish that show you are
      working on. If you have problems or any questions, please contact Ms.
      Yuka Sato directly at <y0807sat@...> Her English is great, and
      she will be happy to help.

      Best wishes,

      Ken Miller

      Ken Miller - GOTO INC, USA Liaison
      5715 Susan Drive East
      Indianapolis, IN 46250
      Phone: +1 317-537-2806 Skype: gotohybrid
      e-Mail: gotousa@... Web: www.goto.co.jp