4536RE: [fulldome] Re: Plugin For Photoshop

  • Stephen van Vuuren
    May 17, 2014

      Well, it is the first hit on google for fulldome plugins photoshop J

      But  to follow on that. Does anyone have a really good multiple camera rig and recommended stitching method for After Effects? I’ve downloaded the one I found via google and it’s not exactly great.

      I’ve got PTGui but stitching is painfully slow.

      stephen van vuuren

      336.202.4777

      http://www.insaturnsrings.com/

      http://www.sv2dcp.com/

      http://www.sv2studios.com/

      A film is – or should be – more like music than like fiction. It should be a progression of moods and feelings. The theme, what’s behind the emotion, the meaning, all that comes later.

      Stanley Kubrick

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic