45318k challenges and retinal resolution of the dome

  • Paul Mowbray
    May 15, 2014
      We finally found time to write up the presentation we gave at IMERSA 2014 about the challenges of 8k production and the retinal resolution of the dome.

      You can read our research and thoughts on our blog:

      http://bit.ly/nscfd8k

      Please share your thoughts as this is an important area for Fulldome producers to figure out to ensure we are focusing our energy in the right areas.

      Also just want to take the opportunity to thank everyone who was involved in putting together and attending IMERSA 2014, we had a great time and got a lot out of it. I would highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't attended yet to consider it next year.

      Thanks!

      --
      Paul Mowbray
      Head of NSC Creative