45245m mobile dome projection

  • jonathanpixogram
    May 12, 2014
      Hello Full, Part and Truncated Domers,

      We're planning to build a 5 or 6m negative pressure mobile tilted dome and initially considered a 'cove' hemispherical projection system.; However Im wondering, is there is any real benefit over multi blended HD units?
      I cant see a real cost benefit but (potentially) quicker alignment and less bulk for transportation are factors worth considering.

      So far my experience is with single fisheye and mirror so if anyone could point me in the right direction of what I should be researching that would be awesome.

      I would have also posted this in the Small Planetarium group however apparently they are only interested in single projector systems :)