4517Re: [fulldome] Re: newbie question

  • Jack Dunn
    May 7, 2014
      Such information is out there. The fulldome database gives plenty of information on new releases.  Otherwise, attending regional planetarium conferences is the way to network and find out if others who are teaching might be sharing material.

      Since I'm not a vendor of shows, I'm free to comment that I doubt any vendor is going to just take and develop some script you have, investing time and money for no reward.  Calling out particular vendors I doubt will work well either.  Best course is to develop your own content via Blender or similar freeware software.  Then if you want to share  send out that information via dome-l, this list or conferences.    However, in order to share with the different projection systems, you are going to need to have content as dome masters.   BTW - Blender can generate those from your animations.

      --
      Clear DARK Skies,

      Jack Dunn - Mueller Planetarium

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic