4513Re: newbie question

  • Colleen Thurston
    May 5, 2014
      Hi All!
      Another newbie here with a related question. We are also developing programs (on a $0 budget) for local school groups on a range of subjects to supplement classroom learning, with an emphasis on science and math. I know NASA's content is all fair use and is not only limited to astronomy, but are there other sources you all have found to provide short form content? Or does anyone have any feedback or tips from their own experiences developing non-astronomy shows?

      Thanks Much.

      Colleen Thurston
      Planetarium Manager | Tulsa Air and Space Museum
      www.TulsaAirandSpaceMuseum.org<http://www.tulsaairandspacemuseum.org/>
      918.834.9900 x402

      [FaceBook-icon]<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tulsa-Air-and-Space-Museum-TASM/260910784674>

      "Inspiring science-based learning through discovery"